I have fantastic job openings with a very Big Research and Development house which is based in the UK. The roles is like this :
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Survey market landscape for solution propositions, direction, vendors, and methods based on the road map from business working closely with concepting and product management teams.
• Collaborate with others in the advanced development team to act as a strategist and implementation authority for overall Service offering with a key role in technology selection decisions, systems design, agile development, handset integration and deployment.
• Work closely with quality and operations teams to ensure that the platform is tested, monitored and supported.
• Serve as technical/software liaison to key areas of the business (Product Management, Marketing) in order to understand their needs, provide support and information to help progress concept development and improve development practices.
• Maintain wiki for deliverable, methodologies and technical documents relating to services platform development activities.
• Work closely with the Head of Software and other senior technical staff to identify overall expertise gaps in Comapn SW concepting capability.
• Mentor and guide more junior software engineers.
• Open-minded, creative and curious and fast at learning new technologies.
• Strong understanding and demonstrable knowledge of mobile technology, industry platforms, trends and emerging technologies.
• Passionate about working with agile development methodologies and practical awareness of the organizational impacts of going agile.
• Proactive, detail-oriented and with a positive can-do GTD attitude.
• Multidisciplinary technology background ranging from OS (Linux), networking, devops, databases, web services (REST, XML, JSON)
• Experience of configuration management and deployment using Puppet and Fabric or similar would be a strong plus.
• Experience of developing with and on mobile systems would be a plus (Windows Phone, Android, Symbian, mobile Linux)
• C/C++/C#/Java background while not essential would be a bonus.
• Proficient in one or more of the following SCM tools: GIT, Mercurial, SVN
• Creative product design and good understanding of interaction design and usability
• Basic competency with graphics, illustration and animation tools highly desirable.
• Tenacious and determined problem solver capable of working independently and comfortable working within a fast-paced complex heterogeneous systems environment.
• Proven ability to work with and evolve unclear requirements to a deliverable solution.
• Good communicator able to share and present ideas both verbally and in document form to a variety of stakeholders in a clearly understood manner in fluent English.
The candidates eligible for the same should be from EU countries.
Reply ASAP. on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please call me on my UK number +44- (0) 1442 506 416.
Looking forward to see some great response.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... rk=tab_pro
Poll: DO YOU USE DJANGO ON DAILY BASIS????